RichmondTimes: Misleading pro-Heathrow ad banned
There's the cost of surface access: a £17 billion bill (for the taxpayer
And emissions, which obviously won't meet standards -even not accounting for airborne pollutants (seems Heathrow only pollutes once planes have landed..): Heathrow decision faces emissions delay
And previously: BAA caught lying... again.
Just a reminder: Terminal 4 was going to be the last one, then it was Terminal 5 to be the last expansion, the planes noise data is based on theoretical levels and future emissions calculations are based on planes that don't exist.
- Stowaway death is a chilling reminder that the Heathrow runways point directly over London and 2 millions Londoners
- Heathrow is not safe: chilling crash map
- Heathrow is just dangerous where it is
- Stating the obvious: Heathrow expansion will pollute more
- Heathrow is dangerous and should not be expanded, here's why