4 hours ago
A blog about Richmond upon Thames local issues by a local resident.
JourneyCheck - South West Trains - All Stations to All Stations - Live Train Disruption/Cancellations/Delays and Real Time Departure/Arrival Boards
See also:Line problem: at North Sheen.
Owing to a security alert at North Sheen all lines are blocked.
Train services running through this station may be cancelled, delayed or revised at short notice. An estimate for the resumption of normal services will be provided as soon as the problem has been fully assessed.
A suspicious device has been found at North Sheen level crossing. Staff are on site and investigating, but until such time as the area can be declared safe, we are unable to run trains between Barnes and Feltham via Richmond.
Local bus services are conveying passengers via any reasonable route until further notice.
Underground services are conveying passengers between Richmond and London Waterloo in both directions until further notice.
Message Received :14/03/2013 13:15
February 13, 2013
Thank you again for contacting us, and I do apologize for the inconvenience this is causing you by being passed on, from department to department.
I also understand your frustration, however as I had advised you in my previous response, Customer Relations is only equipped to handle and work to resolve a variety of past travel issues and we are not equipped with the systems required to handle or resolve future reservations issues hence we recommend that you contact our Reservations Team for immediate assistance. Our Agents have complete access to the most current schedule and fare information, and are much better equipped to provide assistance for any issues relating to impending / future travel.
They will be more equipped to assist you, and I do apologize that this has not been the case in the past. Again, as we only deal with past dated travel through Customer Relations, I am afraid I am unable to assist you further.
M** **, I apologize again for this inconvenience and I do hope you will find a quick resolution to your booking.
For security purposes and to protect privacy, our process does not allow for replies to this message. If we can assist you further, please let us know by clicking http://www.aa.com/customerrelations.
|New logo. Old AA.|
The council spending £8m to create a faith-school that will provideSee also:
endoctrinationquality education for catholic pupils, 70% coming OUT of the borough.
Where's the democracy in there?
By the way, why did Lord True not disclose his interests (see above, his wife is catholic and heads up the SIR HAROLD HOOD'S CHARITABLE TRUST, whose aim is quite vaguely "To benefit such Roman Catholic Charitable purposes as the Trustees shall in their absolute discretion from time to time think fit".
This trust has £30m in the bank...
|List of reported stowaways reported on Heathrow-bound planes|
|2010||Austria||Dubai royal family private jet||1||Alive||LHR||link|
|1996||India||2||Dead||Sainsbury's building site?||link|
|2001||Bahrein||BA||1||Dead||Homebase car park, Richmond||link|
|2012||1||Dead||Portman avenue, East Sheen||link|
|2000||1||Dead||Broadstone farm, Rudwick, Sussex?||link|
|2002||Uganda||DAS Air Cargo||1||Dead||LHR||link|
- Some Heathrow news...
- Essential reading: 2M Group on Heathrow Expansion
- Monday -my letter to the MP's against Heathrow Expansion
- Glad I managed to land... (and Heathrow expansion lies)
- BA can spam you but you can't spam BA!
- BAA caught lying... again.
- Stanstead and City granted expansion: what does it mean for Heathrow?
- And yet another broken promise by DfT and BAA...
- Is Heathrow really out of capacity?
- More on Heathrow
- Is sustainability sacrificed on the Heathrow altar?
- Transported logic
- Heathrow is not safe: chilling crash map
- Happy new year and more foul play from the DfT on Heathrow Expansion
- BAA wakes up to the sound of locomotives?
- Stating the obvious: Heathrow expansion will pollute more
- Heathrow is just dangerous where it is
- Hoon's farce as Heathrow expansion is announced
- Economic case for Heathrow expansion 'flawed'
- Finally, high speed train gets national coverage
- Just a reminder: London has FIVE airports, all competing against Amsterdam, Frankfurt and Paris
- More on Manor road and Heathrow
- Environmental perversity...
- Why is the governement pushing to increase number of night flights?
- Heathrow is dangerous and should not be expanded, here's why
- T5 opens, shows BAA-Government hypocrisy and collusion
- Lyon-Paris vs. Manchester-London (from Euroblog by Jon Worth)
- Airplanes noise common sense?
- Politics and GreenWash
- I dreamt about doing this!!!!